Each year we welcome an exclusive bunch of the most passionate and promising graduates from universities around the world.
To join you must possess:
- As an Engineer a Bachelor or Master's degree
- As a Business or Finance graduate a Master's degree.
- An academic record that demonstrates your efforts and success
- Excellent English skills – both written and oral (IELTS band 7).
- Extracurricular activities that show curiosity and drive.
- International experience from project work, a semester abroad etc.
- A valid work permit in the country you apply for.
The programme is challenging and we have high expectations to you, therefore we also look for the following personal attributes:
- You are ready for an international career both now and in the future.
- You possess a natural curiosity. You are adventurous and driven by learning and exploring new areas.
- You thrive on meeting new people and are able to adapt your style of communication with consideration for cultural differences.
- You are an energetic team-player, but able to work independently. You are able to take the lead and independently drive your projects to the goal with high stakeholder engagement and satisfaction.
- You are result-oriented and demonstrate an optimistic and persistent approach to challenges ahead.
- You are ambitious, not only for yourself but also to enable others to succeed.
- You want to develop! You show awareness of your strengths and development opportunities and seek feedback to continuously advance your talent.
Keep an eye on vacant positions - and convince us of your talent and motivation - we look forward to receiving your application.