The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. The Unilift CC can pump down to a water level of 3 mm above the floor by removing the strainer. The Unilift CC is suitable for permanent as well as temporary installation. The Unilift CC is fitted with a non-return flap valve in the outlet in order to prevent backflow from the piping system. An adaptor ensures good connections to 3/4”, 1” or 1 1/4” outlets.
The strainer is made of stainless steel, while the main pump parts, e.g. the sleeve and pump housing, are made of moulded composite materials.
The Multibox B-CC7 is an Unilift CC combined with further elements such as a hose with Storz coupling, an adaptor for threaded Storz coupling and a box with perforated-mesh sides to be used as a pre-strainer for the pump. It is the perfect solution for use as an emergency kit for single family houses in the event of flooding.
The Unilift CC is designed for the pumping of the following:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems.
Features and benefits
- Composite materials
- Stainless steel strainer
- Self-venting valve in handle
- Available with level switch
- Suitable for low suction levels
- Simple installation
- Low suction
Please feel free to contact our Sales team for any assistance
Please feel free to contact our Service team for any assistance
How to buy
Please feel free to contact us for any assistance